1. Leicester City Football Club are proud to welcome all supporters to King Power Stadium irrespective of race, religion, social background or sexual preference. Leicester City Football Club will not tolerate racism or homophobic behaviour in any form. Any supporter found guilty of racial or homophobic abuse either at King Power Stadium, or any other football stadium, will receive a lifetime ban from all Leicester City Football Club fixtures.
2. King Power Stadium is a SMOKE FREE stadium and smoking is not permitted in the stadium.
3. It is the responsibility of the Season Card Holder to check their season card to ensure all details are correct upon receipt. The Club reserves the right to refuse entry to the Stadium should any Season Card not contain the correct information.
4. If the conditions of issue are not accepted, your Season Card should be returned immediately to the Sales Centre of Leicester City Football Club.
5. A Season Card is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The Premier League and The Football League in respect of the relevant competition and Leicester City Football Club Ground Regulations.
6. A Season Card admits the bearer to League matches only, excluding any Play Off fixtures, played by Leicester City Football Club at King Power Stadium for the 2013/14 season. All other fixtures and events staged at King Power Stadium are excluded from a Season Card, unless announced in advance.
7. Dates and times of kick-off will be announced on the Club website, in the matchday magazine and/or in the press and may be altered at short notice. It is the responsibility of the Season Card Holder to ascertain the date and time of all fixtures, including any re-arranged or postponed matches. In the event of a match being abandoned, Season Card Holders will gain free admission to the rescheduled fixture. No refunds will be given in respect of matches which are not attended or are postponed or abandoned for any reason or re-arranged for another date, or for any other reason.
8. A Season Card is not refundable or cancellable by the supporter during the course of the season. The Club will consider requests for a refund on exceptional or compassionate grounds, on a case by case basis.
9. Club officials will have the right to challenge and, if necessary, refuse entry to any adult who attempts to enter the ground with a concession Season Card. In the event of a breach of this clause, the Club reserves the right to withdraw and cancel the Season Card without compensation.
10. A Season Card can only be used once per game to gain entry into the ground on matchdays. In the event of a breach of this clause, the Club reserves the right to withdraw and cancel the Season Card without compensation.
11. The Club reserves absolutely the right to eject from the ground any person failing to comply with any of the ground regulations, or whose presence within the ground is, or could reasonably be construed as, constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action from the Club, including but not limited to, the withdrawal of any Season Card, without reimbursement and other benefits.
12. The Season Card remains the property of Leicester City Football Club and the Club reserves the right to withdraw and cancel the Season Card without refund in the event of the holder being found guilty of any incident of crowd misbehaviour at home matches. Should any Season Card Holder be ejected or arrested at any fixtures away from King Power Stadium, the Club also reserves the right to withdraw their Season Card without refund.
13. In the event of an offence being committed, the responsibility of the Season Card is entirely that of the Season Card Holder. In the event that a Season Card is transferred to another person and an offence is committed, the responsibility then becomes that of BOTH the Season Card Holder AND the ticket holder at the point in question.
14. Persistent standing is not permitted within King Power Stadium during play, as it contravenes league regulations, may compromise your safety, disrupts the views of fellow supporters and might endanger the Club’s Safety Certificate that is required to allow supporters to attend matches. Any supporter guilty of persistent standing is liable to immediate ejection and the possible withdrawal of their Season Card without compensation.
15. Leicester City Football Club cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for Season Cards either lost or damaged beyond use. A lost or damaged Season Card can be replaced for a fee of £30. Stolen Season Cards will only be replaced if supported by a valid Police incident number. The Club reserves the right to only issue one replacement Season Card per customer, per season.
16. Your Season Card must be produced upon demand.
17. In the interests of safety, Season Cards and/or match tickets are strictly NON transferable, either to any other home supporter or to visiting supporters, without providing prior notification to the City Fanstore or Sales Centre. If a Season Card is to be used by someone other than the person named on the card, an upgrade fee is payable in advance at the City Fanstore or by calling the Sales Centre, if the Season Card is used by someone from a different age category to the person named on the Season Card. The fee payable will be the difference between the match ticket prices for the two age categories for that game in that area. Should a Season Card Holder wish to relocate their seat to a different area of the Stadium, this will be subject to availability. A fee will be payable if there is a difference in price between the match ticket price of the Season Card Holders seating area and the area in which the seat is being relocated to. There will be no refund of any difference if the area is of a lesser price category. In the event of a Season Card being loaned/transferred to any other supporter without prior notification to the City Fanstore or Sales Centre, the Club reserve the right to withdraw and cancel the Season Card without compensation. The Club also reserves the right to eject from the Stadium any away supporters sitting in areas reserved for home supporters.
18. If this Season Card is issued as an ‘Under 8’, it is only for the use of a child under the age of 8 on 1 September 2013. An ‘Under 10’ Season card is only for use by a juvenile under the age of 10 on 1 September 2013. An ‘Under 12’ concession price is only for use by a juvenile under the age of 12 on 1 September 2013. If issued at an ‘Under 18’ price, it is only for use by a juvenile under the age of 18 on 1 September 2013. A ‘Senior Citizen’ Season Card is only for use by an adult over the age of 65 on 1 September 2013, unless said adult is already the legitimate holder of a 2012/13 Senior Citizen season card. If issued at an ‘Under 22’ price, it is only for use by a young adult under the age of 22 on 1 September 2013. In the event of any breach of this clause, the Club reserves the right to withdraw this Season Card forthwith without compensation. The Club reserves the right to request proof of age if applying for any concessionary priced Season Cards.
19. For first team matches, this Season Card is ONLY valid for the seat indicated on the Season Card. Turnstile Operators will only permit access into the Stadium on receipt of the correct Season Card.
20. Entry to the ground cannot be guaranteed after half-time.
21. Family Area: Each booking in the Family Area must include a ticket holder under the age of 18.
22. Season Card Family Discount is available to supporters renewing their current Season Cards for the 2013/14 season for a party from the same family, who purchase their Season Cards sitting together, at the same time. For Season Card Family Discount to apply, there must be a minimum of one Under 18 Season card purchased for every two Over 18 Season Cards. No Family Discount is applicable for any transaction that includes a FREE Under 10 Season Card as their only Concession Season Card in their purchase. Family Members should be from the same postal address to qualify. If family members do not share the same postal address, the Club reserve the right to request proof of the family relationship before offering Family Discount. No Family Discount is available in Blocks B2, J2 and L1 or in any Corporate seating areas, which includes all Fosse Club seating areas.
23. No person may bring into the Stadium or use within the Stadium any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match at the Stadium. The use of such prohibited equipment may result in the cancellation of the Season Card without compensation as well as other legal remedies which the Club may pursue.
24. Mobile telephones are permitted within the Stadium provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
25. Any Season Card Holder forgetting to bring their Season Card to a match can obtain a match ticket from the City Fanstore on payment of the appropriate matchday price and upon satisfactorily identifying themselves as a bona fide Season Card Holder. This sum is refundable on production of both the Season Card which shows via the Ticketing Software that it has not been used for that particular fixture, and the matchday ticket stub, which must be presented to a member of staff in the City Fanstore within 7 days of the fixture for which the duplicate ticket was issued.
26. No Cup ties, pre-season or Friendly matches are included in the 2013/14 Season Card package.
27. Please note that holding a Season Card does not guarantee match tickets for major Cup Finals or Semi-Finals, or any Play-Off fixtures involving the Club playing at a neutral ground. Any priority for these matches will be based on the ticket priority system or any other supporter loyalty scheme in operation at that time.
28. For all home Cup ties, arrangements will be advertised on the Club website, in the Matchday Magazine and/or local press and radio. The Club will take all reasonable steps possible to ensure allocation of your own seat if required (except in the East Stand North Wing, Block L, Block K, Block N and Block P1 of the North Stand when our opposition take their full 15% allocation, whereupon Season Card Holders will be relocated to another area of the Stadium) provided application is made in the advertised manner. The Club also reserve the right to relocate home supporters in the whole of the North Stand in the event of any fixture, including League fixtures, when demand from away supporters is such that an allocation in excess of competition regulations is made. The Club also reserve the right to close certain sections of the Stadium for selected fixtures should they deem it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, Season Card Holders in those areas of the Stadium affected will be offered the opportunity to relocate to other areas of the Stadium.
29. Away match tickets will be sold on the ticket priority system, or any other supporter loyalty scheme in operation at that time. Full details of ticket priority systems are available upon request.
30. All correspondence should be marked with your client reference number, which can be found on the front of your Season Card. Season Card Holders are encouraged to contact the Sales Centre either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0844 815 5000, option 1. Alternatively, supporters may visit the City Fanstore in person during normal opening hours.
31. In the event of King Power Stadium being selected as the venue for any special matches, Season Card Holders may be given priority in the allocation of the Club’s share of tickets, but no guarantee can be made.
32. The Seat Exchange benefit for the 2013/14 season will be available only in the Championship. Seat Exchange will be limited to a maximum of TWO, Gold, home League games only, strictly subject to availability. Should a Season Card Holder wish to use Seat Exchange for any Platinum fixture, an upgrade fee, being the difference between either the Fans Fixture or Gold category price and Platinum match ticket prices for the relevant area of the Stadium will apply. No credit or refunds are available in the event of Seat Exchange benefits not being used. Seat Exchange is not available in the Premier League.
33. If Leicester City home League fixtures change date as a result of the Club being selected for live television broadcast and this occurs on six occasions or more during the season, the season card holder will be entitled to claim a refund to the seasonal pro-rata value of one fixture.
34. Leicester City Football Club currently operates a Disabled Pricing Policy. Any supporter wishing to purchase Season Cards under this policy will need to supply proof of enhanced Personal Independent Payment (PIP) for mobility; Standard or Enhanced PIP for daily living if they have been assessed under the PIP system, or, if not, proof of middle/higher disability living allowance to qualify for this pricing policy. Full details are available on request. Please note, there are no wheelchair spaces in our Corporate areas. Disabled Helper Season Cards will not be valid unless accompanied by the Disabled Season Card Holder. The Disabled Season Card can only be used by the named individual Disabled supporter and is not transferable.
35. In the interests of safety, any disabled, semi ambulant, or any supporters with temporary limb injuries, affecting their ability to walk unaided, including those encased in plaster or requiring the use of crutches, MUST notify either the City Fanstore or contact the Sales Centre by email on email@example.com, or by telephone on 0844 815 5000, option 1, in advance, to allow safe seating arrangements to be organised. Alternative seating arrangements will be made available wherever possible either pitchside, or within one of the designated seating areas within the Stadium. For safety reasons, supporters unable to walk unaided must adhere to these terms and conditions. Full details regarding the policy for Safe Seating for semi ambulant/disabled supporters is available on request.
36. The Club currently operates a policy whereby young children under the age of 2, or young children who are unable to walk unaided, will not be allowed entry into the Stadium. This policy has been set in the best interests of child safety and in the interest of other supporters’ safety.
37. Children under the age of 13 MUST be accompanied by someone over the age of 18.
38. The Club reserves the right to cancel, without refund, any Season Card purchased by any supporter who defaults any payment of their Season Card, including payments scheduled by Direct Debit. The Club also reserves the right to charge reasonable default charges in the event of any supporter who fails to meet the agreed payments either via Direct Debit or any other means. Additional Terms and Conditions will be issued to any supporter choosing to pay by Direct Debit.
39. The Club reserves the right to vary these conditions from time to time. Any variations will be advertised on the Club website www.lcfc.com and in the Matchday Magazine.
40. L Block is a Season Card Holder area only. No match tickets will be available in this area of the Stadium.
41. N Block is an area open to Season Card Holders and official Leicester City Members only. Guest match tickets for this area of the Stadium are only available upon approval by the Club in advance.
42. Part-Season Cards 2013/14 will include all of the above Terms and Conditions with supplementary Terms and Conditions which will be available at the time of purchase.