Leicester City vs Crystal Palace
Saturday 7th February 2015, 7:45pm Kick Off
King Power Stadium
Category B Fixture
|Thursday 16th October
||Family Fox Members**
|Monday 20th October
||Family Fox** & Gold Members*
|Wednesday 19th November
||Family Fox**, Gold* & Silver* Members
|Thursday 4th December
||Family Fox**, Gold*, Silver* & City* Members
|Friday 19th December
||Season Ticket Holder* and all Foxes Club Members*
*1 ticket per member
**2 tickets per membership (1 Adult & 1 Under 18)
Matchday prices come into effect from three hours prior to kick-off and stand for all purchases.
Any paper tickets purchased before 3pm on Wednesday 4th February will be posted to you, unless you select the collection option when purchasing. Tickets will then be held for collection from the City Fanstore on the day of the game at King Power Stadium.
Supporters with disabilities who would like to purchase tickets, please contact the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000, (option 1) providing the sales criteria is met.
For further ticket information please visit our Home ticket page here
Alternatively please do not hesitate to give the Sales Centre a call on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) and we will be happy to assist with any queries you may have.
- All tickets on a one ticket per member/supporter basis for each fixture /all fixtures
- Family Fox members entitled to purchase one Adult and one Under 18 ticket in the Family Stand in the first instance or anywhere else in the stadium where availability permits
- The Family Stand is not available online. Family Fox members should call the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or visit the Fanstore to purchase their tickets
- Adult Family Fox members cannot sit in the Family Stand without an under 18. Where a junior cannot attend, the Adult Family Fox member can still purchase a ticket in any other stand
- Tickets are sold on non-refundable basis
- Telephone and online purchases will be subject to an overall £1 booking fee
- It is essential that you register and use only ONE client reference number whenever you wish to purchase tickets from City, whether online, over the phone or via the Fanstore
- When purchase tickets for others, please ensure that you have their customer number(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too. If they do not exist upon the LCFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history